labore et dolore magna eiusmod
consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat risus Ut mattis
Ushering in a new Era of Stewardship Approach. Q3 Tokenomics Movement – Strategic Resource Planning for Morpheus Labs.
As mentioned previously since the June AMA and beyond, Morpheus Labs is constantly on the lookout to improve ourselves. Over the years, we have experienced the good, the bad, the unpleasant and gained invaluable knowledge over the years. One thing we value is our stakeholders who stuck with us through these trials.
“Over the years, we have experienced the good, the bad, the unpleasant and gained invaluable knowledge over the years.”
The Morpheus Labs team have been hard at work behind the scenes to increase our brand presence and real-life used cased outreach. As many of our loyal stakeholders know, we have been a true believer of Blockchain Education and this is one segment that we have focused on. You may not be able to see all that has been done but we are laying out the foundation to something greater – leading blockchain adoption through means such as education. Yes, you can say we dream big, but every fire started with a spark.
Here are some of the things that were being done behind the scenes that attest to our outreach and impact of our small and humble projects – made possible only by our stakeholders support.
- Huawei invited us to their Singapore Huawei Cloud Summit 2021 in July.
- Dorel, our CIO was invited to be a guest speaker with the Prestigious Tsinghua University (ranked top 20 globally) together with the Director of Blockchain, Temasek Holdings, an Investment conglomerate owned by the Singapore Government back in July.
- Morpheus Labs invested resources and time into accepting course attendees with the Singapore Polytechnic (SP) x Singapore Blockchain Association (BAS) – Blockchain Talent Programme as part of their practicum. We always believed that a good way towards adoption and acceptance is via education. This has been ongoing since May 2021 onward
- Our outreach in education spreads beyond our borders to Latin America. When the El Salvador Government passed the Bitcoin law, they wanted their citizens to be savvy (or educated) in the basics of cryptocurrency / blockchain. Morpheus Labs was among the first globally to partner with Conexion El Salvador and Trading Desde Cero from Spain to conduct these lessons. These were first brought up in June by our official Spanish Ambassador with the inaugural course starting in July 2021.
- Besides Latin America, Morpheus Labs has a long-running partnership with S2BConnected to provide Blockchain Courses to the students / attendees in the University of Applied Science Munich – in Germany.
- Our ongoing talent hire for team expansion in across the spectrum. This includes our head of Business Development head, Mr David Ng and Lead Marketer, Ms Christina back in May 2021.
- Apart from these hires, Morpheus Labs tech and business development department is still looking for talents to join us onboard.
- Elrond partnership back in June 2021
- Capturing of the Mr Hock Lai, co-founder of the Blockchain Association of Singapore (BAS) and founding President of Singapore Fintech Association (SFA) as our advisor of Morpheus Labs in May 2021.
- From Latin America to Europe and Asia, our platform is born-global. ICON x Kathmandu University Computer Club International HackFest (KU HackFest 2021) involving more than 300 participants using Morpheus Labs Platform
- Huawei x Morpheus Labs joint inaugural symposium back in February
- Morpheus Labs listing on one of the world largest exchange – KuCoin listing.
- Ongoing monthly AMA and tie-ups
- Promotional campaigns and outreach – always ongoing and we are always looking at ways to improve
- Technical product development such as Integrations, Gasless swaps, bridge, beta-staking, etc
These are just some of the examples that Morpheus Labs has been doing behind the scenes. Some of which you may or may not know. There are certainly other activities not shared here and many more in the pipelines. Like any other business, these activities all require resources that are critical to ensure that we keep moving the company in the right direction.
Prelude to Q4 major tokenomics movement – ushering in a new era of stewardship approach
Many of you would have known by now that Morpheus Labs will be releasing a major tokenomics update (final) before Q4 2021. This report will allow all stakeholders to understand when and how much tokens will be released and for what purpose. This will allow for greater transparency, increase trust among all involved and mitigate any unnecessary fear & uncertainty that may arise.
Resource planning ( token movement ) is Critical and Essential for a project to progress. Token movement release does NOT necessarily mean it is bad just because there is an increase in circulation. The fundamentals are critical and essential in understanding the underlying position of the project.
As we are preparing to usher in a new era of stewardship approach, allocating planned resources will allow the team to attract the right talents and strategically plan for the future. Through the years, we’ve made mistakes, learnt from it, and most importantly, we’ve emerged stronger.
With strategic planning and the right resources, we are able to scale the businesses / company to greater heights – just like any other business and industry where resources are critical.
Please note that we are in for the long-haul and support blockchain #adoption through various means like education. Our ML Seed platform is always being developed and enhanced. Our work will never stop and we require strategic resources. For us to achieve this, we need an inclusive and supportive ecosystem including direct and indirect stakeholders. Morpheus Labs will never impose anything on our stakeholders and supporters.
However, till this (before Q4 tokenomics release) happens, the company would still need to function and operate. Which brings us to this Q3 tokenomics movement for strategic planning. Resource planning ( token movement ) is Critical and Essential for a project to progress. Token movement release does NOT necessarily mean it is bad just because there is an increase in circulation. The fundamentals are critical and essential in understanding the underlying position of the project.
Movement of 2,362,707.88 tokens will from the foundation wallet.
This token movement will be allocated for Q3 function in namely 3 main areas:
- Product development and enhancement (gasless swaps, beta staking, bridge, etc)
- Marketing & Talent Hire
- Community outreach and campaigns
With these resources allocated, the team, together with our stakeholders will be able to work towards our objectives laid out. There are many things that we have laid out an planned. These will be communicated with the public and stakeholders throughout Quarter 3 and beyond.
Thank you stakeholders for your support, we are truly humbled by your support all these times. Thank you
|1||I saw that for the launchpad – there are quite a few customers/projects. Can you share what Morpheus Labs looks for in a project before on-boarding them?||Pei-Han|
|2||Can you tell us more on how Morpheus Labs solutions apply to the real world business, enterprise or educational needs?||Dorel|
|3||What new additions to the services offered would you like to add in the future? The launchpad seems to be a good move. Will we see more of it or do you all see the launchpad propelling Morpheus Labs forward?||Pei-Han|