The Senior Developer (EPL) is responsible for enhancement development, unit testing, integration testing and quality assurance for our Blockchain as a Service platform.
Together with the Business Development team and Product Manager, you will enhance the existing modules or create new modules of the platform based on the product development plans and product roadmap.
The platform is a multi-user web application implemented using modular, dockerized, microservice architecture. The interaction between the web application and microservices is through REST APIs. The platform can create and interact with different blockchain networks such as Ethereum (and other Ethereum compatible blockchains), Hyperledger, NEM , Vechain and Multichan . Other blockchain technologies are planned to be onboarded.
The Senior Developer (EPL) should have a solid technical background, with hands-on experiences in software development, web technologies, DevOps and application backend technologies.
The responsibilities shall include the following:
- Collaborate with the teams to ensure both the functional and non-functional requirements have been delivered.
- Prepare test scenarios, and perform all necessary software testing, such as unit testing, integration testing and quality assurance testing.
- When needed, develop product specifications for system integration and user experiences
- Manage the development team for defect fixing and proactively suggest the areas of quality improvement
- Oversee the platform development to ensure the development is consistent with the design
- Ensure the platform meets the requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility as per the design
- Work closely with the product owner to conduct and sign-off the UAT
- Support the DevOps team to roll out the new development into the Live environment
- Experience in software development using Java, Java Scripts, Node.JS, Spring Boot framework
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Good knowledge in UI/UX Design, web application development frameworks such as Angular and React
- Good understanding of container orchestrators knowledge, such as Kubernetes Cluster
- Excellent knowledge of of Software Quality Assurance principles
- Very good professional written and verbal communication skills to manage relationships within an distributed operational model.
- A creative and self driven team player
- Love challenges, team collaboration and is willing to take up a leadership role when required
Preferable Technical Skills:
- Min 3+ yrs in Java, Java Scripts, Spring Boot, MySQL, GitHub, UX/UI Design, SDLC, Microservice based architecture (REST APIs)
- 1+ yrs Angular (2-13), Bootstrap (4,5),
- Familiar with Docker, Tomcat, Linux and DevOps (i.e. Jenkins, ArgoCD, other GitOps) to deploy platform software in a cloud platform (dockerized environment based on Kubernetes)
About Morpheus labs:
As a growing company, and market leading Low code Blockchain development platform. Working with numerous global renowned names, we have a strong devotion in growing a team of like-minded people with the same belief in values and life.
- Be Passionate in life, in what you do and what you love
- Be Empathetic towards customers, partners and people around us.
- Be Innovative in solving daily challenges to reach maximum efficiency
- Be Proud of ourselves and one another – whom we work with: Everyone plays a very important role, and greater success can only be achieved together, not alone.
- Be Good to family, friends, colleagues and life: Doing good is the only sustainable way to reach success by creating positivity around us.