The roles and responsibilities for this role shall include the following:
- Liaison with the DevOps Engineer, CIO, and CTO to gather information and documents related to about existing Morpheus Labs Cloud Infrastructure and DevOps
- Support the DevOps and Product Manager in reviewing or creating documentation for DevOps as well as for Morpheus SEED with functional and technical diagrams.
- Research and provide proactive and constructive reviews in regards to Morpheus Labs’ multi-cloud strategy. Understand the current options, explore new ones and participate at the implementation and tests.
- Curiosity, understanding, and suggestions regarding our cloud and security architecture, principles, interfaces, and protocols
- When the situation requires taking part in the activities of integration of new blockchain protocols where containerization, serverless computing, and platform-as-a-service may be involved.
- Assist the DevOps staff in tasks related to continuous integration and continuous delivery for our software.
- Assist CIO or CTO in some partnership discussion related to products or services that need to integrate into ML SEED
- Support to incident and problem management to identify root cause and fix, define and put in place improvements to avoid the problem occurring again
- Has interest and understands about the Blockchain and Crypto in general
- Good knowledge of the cloud platform offerings (AWS preferred)
- Experience with systems & services monitoring tools and in log analysis.
- Understanding of DevOps CI-CD best practices
- Effective communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to increasing knowledge and understanding of how to improve existing applications
- Enthusiasm for cutting edge technologies, complex problems and building things
- Good command of English (Speaking, Writing and Reading)
- Working in an agile environment using test-driven methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred in Computer Science/Information Systems/Engineering related field
- Humble, collaborative, team player, willing to step up and support colleagues
- A good team player and ability to work independently
- Positive Mindset and a goal setter
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- A creative, bubbly and self driven team player who enjoys team sports & activities (game, movie, drink, food etc)
- Cloud, DevOps /Certifications : 1+ years
- Platform: 1-2 years
- Kubernetes: 1+ year
- Docker/Docker Composer 1+ year
- CloudFormation/ Ansible: 1+ year
- REST services: 1-2 years
- Microservices: 1+ years
- API Gateway: 1+years
- Jenkins, ArgoCD: 1+ years
- CI / CD: 1-2 years
- Blockchain/Smart Contracts/Crypto: 0.5+ years
You’ll need the flexibility required to work with a distributed team across other time zones along with a good internet connection at all times.
About Morpheus labs:
As a growing company, and market leading Low code Blockchain development platform. Working with globally renowned names, we have a strong devotion in growing a team of like-minded people with the same belief in values and life.
- Be Passionate in life, in what we do and love
- Be Empathetic towards customers, partners and people around us.
- Be Innovative in solving daily challenges
- Be Proud of ourselves and one another – whom we work with: Everyone plays a very important role and great success can only be achieved together, not alone.
- Be Good to family, friends, colleagues and life: Doing good is the only sustainable way to reach success by creating positivity around us.