This is a Senior Digital Marketing (Lead) role, which is concerned with leading, executing and supporting digital marketing initiatives and management within the company, specifically to ensure online/digital marketing development meets internal requirements and goals. Digital marketing (Lead) provides plans that meet internal needs, boost branding, increase awareness, and achieve marketing targets.
To meet our fast growing team, this role could be fast tracked to the Marketing team leader role after performance and expectations have been constantly met.
The roles and responsibilities for this role shall include the following:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including events, web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising
- Design, build, coordinate and maintain our social media presence access all digital channels by producing valuable and engaging content or materials that attract target groups, which includes (but not limited to) video, decks, infographics, visual graphics, eDM, brochures, banners, posts and more.
- Lead and brainstorm creative growth/marketing/design strategies
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spending and performance based on the insights
- Lead, Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests; such as variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages, improving user interfaces and optimise the user experience
- Utilise the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies, partners and vendors
- Lead and coordinate works for/with interns and junior marketing colleagues
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Bachelor and above in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Skills with tools such as WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, Google analytics and video editing tool will be an added advantage
- Experience in project management, editorial and copywriting, Email marketing, paid campaign planning, SEO & SEM management and social media management
- Knowledge in HTML & CSS, UX and Graphic design is preferred
- Strong analytical skills with data-driven thinking
- Team player, creative, flexible and leadership qualities is a must
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- A creative, bubbly and self driven team player who enjoys team sports & activities (game, movie, drink, food etc)
- Love challenges, team collaboration and is willing to take up a leadership role.
About Morpheus labs:
As a growing company, and market leading Low code Blockchain development platform. Working with international renowned names, we have a strong devotion in growing a team of like-minded people with the same belief in values and life.
- Be Passionate in life, in what we do and love
- Be Empathetic towards customers, partners and people around us.
- Be Innovative in solving daily challenges
- Be Proud of ourselves and one another – whom we work with: Everyone plays a very important role and great success can only be achieved together, not alone.
- Be Good to family, friends, colleagues and life: Doing good is the only sustainable way to reach success by creating positivity around us.