The Blockchain Developers (Junior/Senior) are mainly responsible for Blockchain solution development, smart contract development and ML SEED Platform related Blockchain development/integration. They will also provide technical support to the business development team and the marketing team to ensure customers success and achieve marketing and sales targets.
The responsibilities shall include the following:
- Mainly responsible for blockchain related technical design and development on Morpheus Labs SEED platform, or in external commercial projects, or in internal research projects.
- Work with the team in Singapore and the remote development team in Vietnam to efficiently deliver blockchain related projects
- Provide technical input to the marketing team (if required) to create technically sound marketing materials
- Be involved (if required) in product research, design and development
- Share knowledge and experiences with other team members
- Mentor junior blockchain developers
- Support the management team for new blockchain technology evaluation and technical decision making for both projects and SEED platform related
- Complete the work assignments within the schedule with high quality
- Attend events and trainings, internal and external, to be connected in the professional networks and be master the technologies required
- Perform technical tasks that are assigned by the management team
- Be familiar with Morpheus Labs products and be an expert/champion of ML SEED platform
- Min 1 year (for Junior role) and more min 3 years (for Senior role) of experience in smart contract development, smart contract integration SDK (e.g. web3 SDK), and wallet integration in Ethereum and Ethereum compatible blockchains (such as BSC, Polygon, Avalanche). Having experience in other blockchain, such as Solana will be preferred.
- For intern position, having basic blockchain project / mart contract development experiences is preferred
- Specific technical knowledges and experiences required:
- Designing and developing REST APIs
- Smart contract integration using SDK
- Token wallet interaction
- Familiar with token standards such ERC20, ERC721, ERC1155
- Experienced in web application framework, such as React
- Familiar with various smart contract programming languages, such as Solidity, Go, Rust
- Practical experiences in other programming languages, such as Node.Js, Python, Java Scripts, Go
- Familiar with other blockchain technologies, such as HyperLedger Fabric, Multichain and NEM, will have advantages.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- A creative and self driven team player
- Love challenges, team collaboration and is willing to take up a leadership role when required
About Morpheus labs:
As a growing company, and market leading Low code Blockchain development platform. Working with numerous global renowned names, we have a strong devotion in growing a team of like-minded people with the same belief in values and life.
- Be Passionate in life, in what you do and what you love
- Be Empathetic towards customers, partners and people around us.
- Be Innovative in solving daily challenges to reach maximum efficiency
- Be Proud of ourselves and one another – whom we work with: Everyone plays a very important role, and greater success can only be achieved together, not alone.
- Be Good to family, friends, colleagues and life: Doing good is the only sustainable way to reach success by creating positivity around us.