Challenge Form for DAO
Title: How To Foster Innovation Through Decentralized Autonomous Organizations(DAO)
Case Partner: PhillipCapital Innovation Center
Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs) are the foundation of Web3, the creator economy and the future of work. We would like to invite you to help design a DAO that fosters innovation and promotes a creator economy.
What We Are Looking For?
Your proposed DAO solution can cover one of the following:
- Design a DAO with efficient and seamless voting mechanism
- Design a DAO efficiently implementing and governing community-focused business initiatives
- Design a DAO for creators to monetize their work effort
- What are the best practices in on-boarding and managing participants in the DAO
- Your own DAO ideas
Possible Use Cases
DAOs may be possibly used in the following use case scenarios (examples only):
- Setup social groups, research groups
- Future online communities
- DAO for fund-raising and grant management
- Investment DAO
- DAO for setting-up and growing ecosystem startups
What’s in for you?
Join the potential accelerator programs and receive community grants to implement the DAOs.
- Solution Fit: to what extent does the proposed solution address the problem statement?
- Solution Readiness: how ready can the proposed solution go to the market from an idea?
- Solution Advantage:
- Is the solution cost-effective and genuinely innovative?
- Does it make use of the technologies in a nice manner, and can it potentially generate new Intellectual Property (IP)?
- Team profile:
- Do the team members possess a strong business / scientific / technical background?
- Does the team have a good passion and interest in implementing the next stage of the solution, for example, the Proof of Concept (POC) or Minimum Viable Product (MVP)?