Challenge Form for NFTs
Title: How NFTs Could Be Used For Building Philanthropic Communities
Case partner: OneSight EssilorLuxottica Foundation
Build the next generation of philanthropic experiences by connecting NFT/ metaverse based applications with In real life (IRL) businesses and brands.
Illustrate how it can create more engagement opportunity to increase visibility and traction to help the foundation with achieving its mission”
Possible Use Case
NFTs may be possibly used in the following use case scenarios (examples only):
- Setup social groups and online communities
- NFT as a tool in improving volunteering experience
What’s in for you?
Potential introduction of PoC with international audience.
- Solution Fit: to what extent does the proposed solution address the problem statement?
- Solution Readiness: how ready can the proposed solution go to the market from an idea?
- Solution Advantage:
- Is the solution cost-effective and genuinely innovative?
- Does it make use of the technologies in a nice manner, and can it potentially generate new Intellectual Property (IP)?
- Team profile:
- Do the team members possess a strong business / scientific / technical background?
- Does the team have a good passion and interest in implementing the next stage of the solution, for example, the Proof of Concept (POC) or Minimum Viable Product (MVP)?