The MRA grant was set up to accelerate overseas expansion for Singapore SMEs, supporting pre-determined activities focused on helping you in overseas set-ups, identification of business partners (business matching) and overseas market promotion.
1. What does the grant provide?
Eligible SMEs will receive the following support
- Up to 70% of eligible costs, capped at 20K per company per fiscal year that covers:
- Maximum of two applications per fiscal year, starting 1 April and ending 31 March the following year
- Limited to one activity (e.g. market entry, or participation in a trade fair) per application
Note: The MRA Grant support level of up to 70% will be extended until 31 Mar 2023.
- The business entity is registered/incorporated in Singapore
- At least 30% local shareholding
- Group annual turnover not exceeding S$100 million per annum based on the most recent audited report, or group employment not exceeding 200 employees
3. What can Morpheus Labs do for you?
If you are looking to build your presence internationally, Morpheus Labs provides subsidized assistance under the area of business matching. (Participation in overseas trade fairs is NOT supported under LEAD International Fairs & Missions (LEAD IFM)).
Our partner network is active in global distribution and innovations with leading technologies (not limited to blockchain), collaborating with the right partners and customers, and stepping into new market opportunities.